It was early July 2008 that I broke free from the shackles of full-time employment and officially became a freelance copywriter.
I wrote quite a popular article about how I did that here.
So much has changed since then. I’ve lived in three different cities. Started a family. Travelled all over the world (although still not to my dream destination, Japan).
But most importantly – for this post, anyway – I’ve become much better at my job.
Having spent all this time spent writing copy every day means:
- 7 years of learning how to connect with the customer through words
- 7 years of experience in helping lots of different kinds of clients, from all over the world
- 7 years of managing lots of projects at once, and delivering on time
- 7 years of honing my skills for the web, email marketing, brochures, the press and more
- and 7 years of working with some truly fantastic people and companies.
It’s been a great seven years.
Huge thanks to all my clients – I hope I can work with you all for the next seven, and keep making my copywriting service better and better as we go.
Need a copywriter?
Looking for a copywriter with the experience to deliver results? As you’ve just read, I’ve got it – get in touch for a quote.